View Profile yurgenburgen

9 Movie Reviews

A most wonderful animation

Indeed.

First of all you state that racists "get joy" just out of knowing that they are "upsetting us", then at the end of the speech you claim to know you are "better" than the racists... so which is it? Are you upset by racism or do you ignore it?
Another thing I noticed is that you think racists are some sort of lower form of life, interesting, that sounds like the kind of thing a racist would say about a member of another race.
"What can normal people do about them?": Aren't we all entitled to freedom of speech? What is so abnormal about having different opinions on people of other races? You claim to be so open-minded, yet you won't listen to what any racist has to say. What if a guy's wife was killed or raped by a gang of black guys? Would it be unacceptable to have a biased opinion of black people in general?
Finally, "racists are nothing more than cowards-cowards who are to SCARED to tell people what they think in person", really? Just like you're making this point across the internet where you can remain anonymous? Also, I noticed your misspelling of the word "too", which kind of questions the "intelligence" you later claim to
have.
By the way, I'm not racist, I just think you've got an extremely fascist view on racism. Irony?

This owns.

Woah this kicks ass, love the frame by frame animating, I know it takes a long time :D Great job!

12 Game Reviews

another excellent game from you i am determined to beat this game one day

siddikinz responds:

thanks dude

excellent game bro i enjoy v much 5/5

siddikinz responds:

thanks man

certainly the best camel simulator i've seen in a long time

5 Audio Reviews

rather haunting

naturally i voted 5

Kieran responds:

You are one of the greatest newgrounds users

yeh i quite enjoy this and also the LO-FI because of

11 Art Reviews

pretty rad and a nice memorial for our soldiers
*sheds single tear*

meow meow i dig it

AlecsHere responds:

Me too :)

yes yes i certainly like this art
these remind me of the cartoons and comics i enjoyed when i was a child growing up in the 90s
i can see these being given as stickers in Buster comic, or perhaps as characters in something like Toxic Crusaders

go here and buy throw pillows and iPad cases with my art on them: http://www.redbubble.com/people/yurgenburgen/shop

n/a