A Cockworld Tangerine A Cockworld Tangerine

this was odd

TheNGVirus responds:

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.

The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

A most wonderful animation

Talk Shows On Mute Talk Shows On Mute

Totally awesome.

This is one of the best collaborations I've seen on Newgrounds, if not the best! It kicked ass, some very memorable moments such as when the numbers 1 2 3 fall into the water, and the stick man exploding, and such awesomeness. My favourite artist was Organs, but they all rule. Nice one!

End Racism End Racism

Indeed.

First of all you state that racists "get joy" just out of knowing that they are "upsetting us", then at the end of the speech you claim to know you are "better" than the racists... so which is it? Are you upset by racism or do you ignore it?
Another thing I noticed is that you think racists are some sort of lower form of life, interesting, that sounds like the kind of thing a racist would say about a member of another race.
"What can normal people do about them?": Aren't we all entitled to freedom of speech? What is so abnormal about having different opinions on people of other races? You claim to be so open-minded, yet you won't listen to what any racist has to say. What if a guy's wife was killed or raped by a gang of black guys? Would it be unacceptable to have a biased opinion of black people in general?
Finally, "racists are nothing more than cowards-cowards who are to SCARED to tell people what they think in person", really? Just like you're making this point across the internet where you can remain anonymous? Also, I noticed your misspelling of the word "too", which kind of questions the "intelligence" you later claim to
have.
By the way, I'm not racist, I just think you've got an extremely fascist view on racism. Irony?

random crappy animations random crappy animations

This owns.

Woah this kicks ass, love the frame by frame animating, I know it takes a long time :D Great job!

PAC-MAN (VGDC) PAC-MAN (VGDC)

Shweet!!

Haha this was really funny, it was just too unexpected and that is what made it what it is.The graphics were good all the way through as was the sound.Certainly not a half-assed job.Narce one!!

Miss.Dynamite XII Miss.Dynamite XII

this is the hundreth review!

nice movie it is!

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

kewel

narce one!that zhu dudes gud @ this stuff

Osama: Nowhere To Run Osama: Nowhere To Run

excellent!

i think thats as good as diplomacy!

A stick movie A stick movie

very cool